Tour Itinerary in Riga
Upon arrival in Riga, make your way to the hotel to check in for 3 nights (private transfer available at additional cost).
4 Star Hotel Gutenbergs.
Check in from 14.00 hrs.
After breakfast, our English-speaking tour guide will meet you at reception for an orientation tour of the city on foot. You will see some of the famous landmarks and places to which you may return at your leisure. The tour includes the famous landmarks of Riga such as the House of Blackheads and St. Peter’s Church. Included in the tour is a visit to The Art Nouveau Museum.
Day at leisure
Optional tour Rundale Palace
Rundale Palace – 6 hour all day excursion
The magnificent Rundale Palace was built for the Duke of Courland in the 18th century, and lies just over an hour south of Riga. On this full-day tour, admire the palace’s Baroque and Rococo architecture, stroll around the Versailles-inspired gardens, and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant included in the price.
After breakfast at your hotel, check out by 12.00 noon.
Hotel Gutenbergs Riga
Your hotel is situated in the historic old town of Riga. The rooms are traditionally furnished and all have an en-suite bathroom with hairdryer. The rooms have mini-bars ,TV and free WiFi.
PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS OF PRICES
The tour price includes:
- Accommodation in the 4 star Gutenbergs Hotel based on two persons sharing a twin room with breakfast daily.
- City Tour with English-speaking guide
- Entrance to the Art Nouveau Museum.
- 24-hour emergency contact
Not included in price:
- International Flights
- Any meals, beverages, sightseeing entrance fees not specified in the inclusions
- Transfers: arrival and departure.
- Gratuities for guide and driver (at discretion)
- Photo and video charges at museums and places of interest
- Extra personal costs incurred at the hotel
Optional transfers (must be pre-booked):
- Private arrival and departure airport transfer in standard car, based on 2 persons
Optional tours (must be pre-booked; not available locally):
- Full day excursion to Rundale Palace including lunch
Notes: TOUR OPERATES ON MIN 2
Check in after 14.00 hours. Check out by 12.00 noon.
Accommodation may be substituted with similar grade hotels.
Tours and timings may vary according to local conditions and substitutions may be made if necessary
Optional tours subject to availability.
Most museums are closed on Mondays. Rundale Palace is open 7 days a week.